Chiropractic Insurance Seminars
If we could show you how to take the uncertainty out of dealing with insurance companies,
Medicare and attorneys, would you like to know about it?
These auxiliary courses are subsets of the Insurance Courses. The insurance course contains ICD-10 coding and the Medicare Course includes Medicare Payments.
Online Course Advantages
- Choose only the courses that you want.
- You don’t have to take time away from your practice to attend.
- Courses can be viewed 24/7 from home or office.
- Staff doesn’t have to be paid for their time while attending.
- You don’t have to wait for the next available seminar date.
- Last minute cancellation fees caused by illness or family emergencies are no longer a factor.
- Every member of your staff can print their own workbook and take the course without any additional charges.
Plus There’s No Travel Involved
- No reservations
- No airline tickets
- No security checks
- No cab rides
- No car rentals
- No hotel expenses
- No restaurant fees
- No long drives
- No parking fees
- No valet parking
- No bed bugs
As you probably already know, travel expenses are often the most expensive part of attending a seminar.
With these courses you can sleep in your own bed, spend the weekend with your family, watch the ball game and …
save time and money in the process!
Not All Staff Are Eager To Attend A Weekend Seminar