Chiropractic Billing & Coding
Flexible | Affordable | Online
Chiropractic Billing & Coding Is Not Intuitive
You probably didn’t learn chiropractic billing & coding in college. That’s because the purpose of the schools is to prepare you to pass the national board examinations and get a license to practice. And overall they do a fine job. But chiropractic college is a protected academic environment.
But once you start into practice, you are thrust headlong into the cold, cruel world of business. The insurance companies, attorneys and the convoluted Medicare regulations pose an additional challenge above and beyond the frustrations of a regular business.
Now, there are only two ways to learn chiropractic billing & coding in your office. One is by training and the other is by trial-and-error. And let me assure you …
Trial And Error Is The Most Expensive And The Most Frustrating Way
To Acquire This Highly Specialized Knowledge
Not All Staff Are Eager To Attend A Weekend Seminar
Online Course Advantages
- You don’t have to take time away from your practice to attend.
- Courses can be viewed 24/7 from home or office.
- Staff doesn’t have to be paid for their time while attending.
- You don’t have to wait for the next seminar date. These courses are available on demand and can be viewed again and again.
- Last minute cancellation fees caused by illness or family emergencies are no longer a factor.
- Every member of your staff can print their own workbook and take the course without any additional charges.
Plus There’s No Travel Involved
- No reservations
- No airline tickets
- No security checks
- No cab rides
- No car rentals
- No hotel expenses
- No restaurant fees
- No long drives
- No parking fees
- No valet parking
- No bed bugs
As you probably already know, travel expenses are often the most expensive part of attending a seminar.
With these courses you can sleep in your own bed, spend the weekend with your family, watch the ball game and save time and money in the process.
Are You Running A Cash Practice?
Your patients depend on you to either file their claims for them or at least provide them with the information to do so themselves. Denied claims are often the result of not understanding the process of insurance. We can help you with that. Check out our Courses
Always remember, your patients want their money just as badly as you want yours!
Allow us to help you master insurance in your office.
Every day that you delay is costing you valuable time and money.