Highly Specialized Chiropractic
Insurance Billing & Insurance Coding
Engaging Online Courses
Insurance Billing & Coding Is Not Intuitive
Just in case you haven’t figured it out yet, there are some things that you weren’t taught in chiropractic college. The purpose of the schools is to prepare you to pass the national board examinations and get a license to practice. And overall they do a fine job.
But chiropractic college is a protected academic environment. Once you start into practice, you are thrust headlong into the cold, cruel world of business. The insurance companies and attorneys pose an additional challenge above and beyond the frustrations of a regular business.
Now, there are only two ways to learn insurance billing and insurance coding in your office. One is by training and the other is by trial-and-error. And let me assure you … trial-and-error is the most expensive and most frustrating way to acquire this highly specialized knowledge.
We have helped hundreds and hundreds of chiropractic offices all over the country get their fair share of the pie and we can help you too.
Not All Staff Are Eager To Attend A Weekend Seminar
- Wants the time off
- Can’t afford a baby sitter
- Afraid of getting mugged
- Child is sick
- Afraid of flying
- Jealous husband
- Gets car sick
- Have to take care of elderly parents
- Have other plans
- Afraid they will get bed bugs
- Don’t have luggage
- Doesn’t like to eat in fancy sit-down restaurants
Online Course Advantages
- You don’t have to take time away from your practice to attend.
- Courses can be viewed 24/7 from home or office.
- Staff doesn’t have to be paid for their time while attending.
- You don’t have to wait for the next seminar date. These courses are available on demand and can be viewed again and again.
- Last minute cancellation fees caused by illness or family emergencies are no longer a factor.
- Every member of your staff can print their own workbook and take the course without any additional charges.
Plus There’s No Travel Involved
- No reservations
- No airline tickets
- No security checks
- No cab rides
- No car rentals
- No hotel expenses
- No restaurant fees
- No long drives
- No parking fees
- No valet parking
- No bed bugs
As you probably already know, travel expenses often exceed the seminar fee.
With these courses you can sleep in your own bed, spend the weekend with your
family, watch the ball game and save time and money at the same time.
Are You Running A Cash Practice?
Your patients depend on you to either file their claims for them. Or at least provide them with the information to do so themselves. Denied claims are often the result of not understanding the process of insurance. We can help you with that. Check out our Courses
Always remember, your patients want their money just as badly as you want yours!
Allow us to help you master insurance in your office.
Every day that you delay is costing you valuable time and money.